Bloodie Seelie Tuesday

Bloodie Seelie Tuesday

Boomsday #3

The NATO Navy Task Force was heading for Seelie on a tuesday as every tuesday is in Darkfall. In the small seelie passage we opened the fire on the city and destroyed their automatic tesla defence grid (Guard towers), also their "Ear to their gods" (church) and a couple of their defensive structures.

The marine forces in the city got under heavy pressure and we were evacuating without losses to the open sea.

A short intermezzo was a tiny gank in Isturak - stopping one grenade foot soldier trying to take out a building.

After reaching a safe harbour the forces entered Andruk and blowed their teleporting system to the hell where they are coming from.
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Weird Earb“ ()

I had joined up with the NATO naval task force in Jeradan, ready to wreak havoc on Seelie. Suddenly a female officer from Homeland security took me aside and told me there was no way I was going to Seelie as I had been drafted for dinner duty in 10 minutes. Saddened and disspirited I spent the next hour eating fish and discussing Homeland issues. :( It is therefore comforting to read about the glorious victory of the task force!
      Short summery.

AFter the introduction of the task force, the troops of HoN atacked Ymmenek (dusty, dryed out rubayat city) and were chased away by the quick-reacting-task force of NATO.

The next step was to head again for Seelie with a 6 cannon broadside ship. During the destruction of Seelie HoN started their evil plan and atacked caxla.

We managed to get people back to caxla and got rid of the invaders, during the half navy was shooting and destroying SEELIE.

The defenders of Zaguroth were heading to caxla again on a Brigantine, and we managed to take control over an enemy Schooner, after the fights we dryed our feet and atacked Andruk. Andruk lost the Bank Guardtower and the Bank.

Intelligence center told us that a Younk was leaving caxla to destroy Zaguroth.

In the end we were victourious on all fronts and ve got 2 new ships.

Thanks to everyone!

Sorry i forgot to make some screenshots - it was 100% action the whole evening....

Sayric and Rym got the Ally PvP Lead achievement. I have to write a special post for it. So many work...
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK

confusing.... i do it easier (every atack was asset destruction)

1st NATO -> Seelie atack
      2nd HoN -> Ymmenek atack

meanwhile HoN was destroying every Portalexit of our holdings

3rd NATO <-Ymmenek defence
      4th NATO -> Seelie (at same time) HoN-> Caxla

5th NATO forces splitted up, Sindur-Earb ported back to caxla + sayric+commandoforces ported to gughat to grab out some runtestones to zag

6th Counteratack from Zaguroth to Caxla with brig

7th HoN lost their Schooner in a seafight to NATO between caxla and Zaguroth

8th NATO -> Andruk

9th HoN -> Zaguroth

10th HoN lost their Younk to NATO

Easybuisy.
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK