Patchnotes 27.10.2011

Patchnotes 27.10.2011

Today’s patch addresses more of some long-standing Darkfall issues as reported by the community. We will continue releasing smaller and faster patches in an effort to improve gaming conditions and address immediate player concerns. Additionally, there was a recent mass ban last week in regards to third party program exploits being used by some players. Associated accounts were also banned. These bans had nothing to do with afk macroing, gold selling/buying violations or any other related offense.

Bug Fixes

Fixed an exploit whereby an encumbered player could mark or use a teleport rune by placing items in a trade window
      Fixed an issue with two mounts, bluetail runner and tribeland bear, which allowed them to be spawned underwater
      Fixed an issue with clan portal chambers which allowed a player access while they had an active trade-route
      Fixed an issue whereby “late-joining” attackers could see an incorrect wall destruction limit in their GUI window
      Fixed an issue with house tax-payment flags which meant that they would not be displayed correctly at server-up
      Fixed an issue with non-stacking items in offline player inventories

Changes

Altered the display map-markers for timers to include the number of days, if appropriate
      Altered the display of the mouseover targeting component for player-village control-points
      Altered the display conditions of the “Welcome to Darkfall” public notification
      Reduced the sea-fortress invulnerability period to 6 days
      Rewritten Sea-Fortress live-timer handling to remove remaining issues and time-zone dependencies
      House tax can now only be paid by the owner of the house, or one of their tenants
      Player-village control-point capture is now based on the amount of damage done by each attacking clan
      Only damage done by clan members is counted, and the clan-wide total is used to determine the capturing clan
      The capturing player, who shares the tax rewards, is now the member of the capturing clan that did the most damage (their “MVP”)
      Player-village control-points may now drop item rewards on capture (Not repetitive with the tax-period)
      Item drops may be awarded to the player that achieved the last hit (or “Glory Shot”)
      If the last-hit player is a member of the capturing clan, then any awarded items will also be given to the clan

Thank you for reading

darkfallonline.com/blog/new-patch-october-27th/
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!