[Event] Where is the CUBE?-DAGNAMYR

[Event] Where is the CUBE?-DAGNAMYR

Original by TENLOVES ( Wolfss Rain - Atuobots )

Greetings remaining EU1 Darkfall players,

On saturday the 12th and sunday the 13th of november, autobots will spawn 10-20 clan stronboxes(we havent figured out the exact number but it will be in between that) with alot of loot in it. These strongboxes will be located in and around dagnamyr. Towers will be turned off and bank will be closed.

What will be in the strongboxes for sure:

50k gold both of the days, separated or in one clan strongbox. Alot of rares, gear, battlespikes, blackpowder(to use our cannons on the strongboxes if possible), and alot more stuff. Autobots will be there to defend the strongboxes where possible. Autobots will not loot anything from the strongboxes. If you see this happens you can pm me, i will be there both days. Yet we will actively kill people around strongboxes, ofcourse you are free to team up against us for the greater good, if you like. The event is meant for everyone.

Ill personally make sure there will be at least 100k worth in the strongboxes on each day, to make it worthwile.

So to sum up and to add a time:

STRONGBOX MANIA AT DAGNAMYR 9:30 PM GMT+1 ON SUNDAY AND SATURDAY.

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK PEOPLE NOT TO RAID US PRIOR TO THE EVENT, DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE NEED TO SETUP EVERYTHING. IF WE DO GET RAIDED ALOT, I MIGHT BLOW OFF THE EVENT. Please!

Suggestions are welcome.

forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=303508
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!