Landtower-The Breach of Aradoth

Landtower-The Breach of Aradoth

Posted by Foggen:

Greetings fellow Agonizers.

Since we are all waiting for the wonderful Darkfall 2.0 to come and all it will hopefully bring I will take things in my own hands for now. I have decided to create something simillar to what most of us look forward to with the new content patch.

This event will happen on the third of april (03.04.2012).

I will call this event a 'land-tower' in such regard. It will work, and be rewarded simillar to the seatowers.

So how does this actually work?

A personal strongbox will be placed in the middle of the bankroom of aradoth with 200-600k worth of rare ores, items, weapons, gold or siege-equipment or a combination of all. If this turns out to be a hit, I will consider putting in rare drops as well.

The event will start at 09.00pm GMT+1 and will end 11.00pm as the strongbox time out.

The strongbox may be covered with larger strongboxes to simulate some durability in terms of destroying 'the tower'.

Who will stop me from walking in there and claim the reward?

Zagenda members will be defending aradoth, both for pvp and a chance to 'win' the reward if successfully defended untill the end of the event.

In such case the items will be split evenly among the defenders.

This will give everyone involved a chance to claim the items and everyone will do their best to defend/attack.

I will assume defenders will be heavily geared and prepared in shiny armor to claim the reward and if you want a shot at the reward yourself, you probably will have to do likewise to stand a chance.

Sidenotes:
      In case of siegeactivity on our behalf or other events this event will be cancelled or postponed.
      This event is not only created to provide the community with free items but also to provide ourselves with a hotspot for pvp and possible internal rewards.
      Nobody force you to participate in this event so please try not to bash down on the details or speculate about our intentions with it. Read above if you missed the memo.
      I will try get a global message 1h before start and when it ends, if not we will spread it in all chaos racial chats.
      If aradoth is over-run and camped before the event with purpose to ruin the event, it will be cancelled.
      It is expected for people to team up for this event and such a thing will not be frowned upon if taken into action, it is more people for you to split the reward with afterall.
      I originally wanted to place the strongbox somewhere outside the bankroom but in fear of people using third party software (hi arkillion) I will make sure its under supervision at all times.
      I will also try get a GM to cover and supervise the event if possible.

If you have any questions or suggestions of improvement regarding the event please feel free to ask.
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!
      Hes doin it right, had the same idea like a week ago mentioned in voice but we havent got enough actives to defend such, also aradoth is very nice to defend only witha few people, actually one of the best defensive when not the best of all player citys.

nice thing i will join this event

PS. maybe u could link also the source when posting such things , wud be kuhl ;)
      Leaderboard

1 Weird Earb 435 <------he got me, just a matter of time XD
      2 Denioz VanValdenburg 345
      3 Jiron 330
      4 sindur 305
      5 Fisk 305
      6 Fayt 285
      7 Azmoodeus 265
      8 wilbyjones 265
      9 Landogar 165
      10 Hate 160