Darkfall Promotion 27 June

Darkfall Promotion 27 June

Darkfall Promotion Information
      June 15, 2012 Resfelm No comments

As promised, this week we will present all the details about our Darkfall promotion.

This promotion has two parts, one has to do with the pricing and one with actual game-play. On the pricing part, as we already mentioned, the client purchase cost will be removed and you will only need to pay a monthly subscription. Additionally we will be decreasing the subscription cost. So, in order to play Darkfall you will only need to pay the new reduced subscription price to create the account and play for one month.

On the game play part, we will permanently increase skill gains substantially. This offer will be rolled out in two steps the first of which will be applied on Wednesday June 27th. On that day, we will roll out a return to Darkfall promotion that will last for 2 days, Wednesday the 27th and Thursday the 28th. All accounts that have ever purchased the client will be able to come back and play for free for those 2 days. Additionally, the skills gains on those 2 days will be greatly increased. Starting Friday the 29th, the client purchase will be removed, the monthly subscription will drop and skill gains, while diminished compared to the two previous days, will still be substantially higher than what they are now. This promotion will remain in place until the launch of Darkfall 2.0. Keep in mind we retain the right to change any aspect of this promotion at any point without prior notice.

Also, we are laying out a marketing plan that will run until release and after. Because of this we will be slowly moving away from our Friday development update. This is not to say there will be no more development news, just that they will be delivered in a more structured way that does the features justice and leads up to further announcements. Because of this, next week there will not be an update as we will be preparing some things for future updates as well as a communication plan.

Thank you.

Source: darkfallonline.com/blog/?p=3230
      IT IS LIKELY THAT SOMETHING UNLIKELY WILL HAPPEN

[expander]Click me for info[/expander]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Weird Earb“ ()

me and lupus on and off :)
      /lups = ynrendin = wolf = skinchanger :P)

quite a few in our ally play.

p.s: am online atm :P
      pp.s: the rest are terra/gw2/diablo3/waiting for df2 club
      ppp.s: Since this is just after my Bday my wish is goan be more people to "play with" in darkfall!
      IT IS LIKELY THAT SOMETHING UNLIKELY WILL HAPPEN

[expander]Click me for info[/expander]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Jiron“ ()