Blog Update 28 October (Get your affairs in order + Deadeye School / Skirmisher Role Video)

Blog Update 28 October (Get your affairs in order + Deadeye School / Skirmisher Role Video)

As we count down towards Darkfall Unholy Wars, we would like to suggest that you get your accounts in order and to ask you to please update your account information. If you are experiencing issues like: forgotten username, passwords, email address, accounts not active etc., please submit a ticket to customer support with the Title “Preparing for Darkfall Unholy Wars”. We need your information for matters which relate to offering our existing customers a price promotion, but also in order to select some of you for various other privileges and requests.

European Server Account Management can be found HERE
      North American Account Management is HERE

DeadEye School / Skirmisher Role

Continuing from last week, we have a short video for you showcasing the Deadeye school from the Skirmisher role. A Deadeye is extremely skilled with the bow, and can utilize it to damage single targets or even small groups.

Here is a brief rundown of the Deadeye skills:

Puncture: A magically imbued arrow attack that can travel through enemies, and damaging everyone in its’ path.

Exploit Weakness: A debuffing attack that greatly reduces a target’s arrow protection.

Explosive Arrow: An explosive arrow attack that will damage everyone around the area of impact.

Trueshot: A very powerful arrow shot, that offers extreme speed, accuracy and damage. An arrow shot with Trueshot will travel in a completely straight line, with no arc.

Salvo (Ultimate): A devastating barrage of arrows fall from the sky towards the Salvo’s point of impact. Everyone affected by Salvo’s deadly rain will suffer serious damage and will be unable to sprint for a short duration.

The video follows: Please ignore the health-mana-stamina bar appearance in this video. This is from a test client with this specific configuration.

Watch this in HD

youtu.be/Be1qaRy6uHQ?hd=1

Jiron schrieb:

its spot on...

but I'll try it then judge it.

just hope they dont get to far away from the combat feeling of Darkfall.

I was showing a guy the "combatfeeling" of DF in a video, his answer was: Why are the people flying around all the time? *g*
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!

Weird Earb schrieb:

Jiron schrieb:

its spot on...

but I'll try it then judge it.

just hope they dont get to far away from the combat feeling of Darkfall.

I was showing a guy the "combatfeeling" of DF in a video, his answer was: Why are the people flying around all the time? *g*

True this, it keeps new players away when they see darkfall combat on youtube videoes because they dont understand what is going on :)
      Why should someone read the text? stop it before i stop you! :)