A new game..

about the vid...

Looks solid, kinda remind me of how darkfall was presented to me long ago.

Grafics while not amazing looking in this tech demo, seems to have grate potential...saw some neet features.

and being able to construct your own citys/village as you whant is amazing...

Remains to be seen if it is good enough to replace Darkfall when it gets released in 2014...

P.S: Any info regarding combat system/crafting etc ?

PP.S: lifeisfeudal.com/

PPP.S: qouting the gamesite look at this

P.S. No, there will be no four legged running, since we understand, that it will disbalance our game 8)

Someone read up on you AV ! :love:
      IT IS LIKELY THAT SOMETHING UNLIKELY WILL HAPPEN

[expander]Click me for info[/expander]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Jiron“ () aus folgendem Grund: cured my lazyiness

They said that closed beta will begin sometime around late Q4 2012. But they're trying to make the combat system a lot like M&B which is pure win!

But yeah they got a lot of work to do, BUT unlike AV these guys actually fucking communicate. They got a thread where you can post questions which they will answer when they got time. Can't be any better tbh

@Jiron
      No, there will be no four legged running, since we understand, that it will disbalance our game 8)

Haha yeah. Looks like they won't be doing the same misstakes as AV (at least I hope so :S).

I've also seen a lot of DF players on their forums ex. Awesomefusion and screww loose(sp?) and by judging of this post by the user Erkiman
      When entering an enemy city, will there be silly towers zapping you? or anything similar to that?

What they've said about the game in general is that

1. There won't be any mobs to hunt except for wildlife that provides reagents for cooking.

Quote from their FAQ thread

We will try to implement interesting hunting system, but we don't plan dragons, ogres and so on that you had to hit 10000 times with sword to kill.

2. There will be a year cycle(15 RL days) so farmers will have to take seasons in account

3. There will be a skill cap and account is limited to 1 character

4. Naval combat is planned but will be implented sometime after release

5. There will be local banking

6. No teleportation system except some sort of bindstone recall and this time it won't be some sort of monument that projects a huge beam of light up in the air instead they will use beds inside clan houses and such.

7. There will be NO pewpew mage spells. They mentioned something about religious powers.

8. Resources(maybe crops? As there will be regions with different climate.) will be localised except for ores and terrain resources.

All this info I've taken from their Interactive FAQ threads. Feel free to browse them yourself.

FAQ#1: lifeisfeudal.com/community/for…l?func=view&catid=3&id=34

FAQ#2: lifeisfeudal.com/community/forum.html?func=view&catid=3&id=3

P.S CBA to play darkfall atm.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Ynrendin“ () aus folgendem Grund: I WANTED TO ADD MOAR STUFF ALL THE TIME!