Angepinnt Readme Before You Make An Application

Readme Before You Make An Application

This post Illustrates what your application should contain.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hei guys,

[Your reason for wanting to join]
    I saw your recruitment post on the forum and your guys seems to be right up my alley ;)
    Though you seem to have a decent clan and alot of pvp to offer :)

[Information about your character]
    As for my character I have 50 in Armorsmith and 70 in Greatsword skill and about 50 or so in every stat except strength where I have 64. I have been doing alot of mining to lvl my armorsmithing as I didt have to much time to play during the first week of the game :)

[What do you like to do while your playing Darkfall]
    I really enjoy group pvp and doing dungeons with a few friends as PvE gets quite boring when I do it alone.

[Some information about yourself]

I am 25 years old and a student from the cold land in the north called Norway.
    I am quite the dedicated player and tend to stick to the clans I join. I've played alot of diffrent MMO's, the latest being EvE Online.
    As for playerskills I consider myself slightly a bow the average pvper in terms of skills and I hope to improve that :)

Regardes,
    Your application name
    IT IS LIKELY THAT SOMETHING UNLIKELY WILL HAPPEN

[expander]Click me for info[/expander]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Jiron“ ()

This is a sample of how the response to your Application would look like and what you would have to do when you get Accepted.
    -----------------------------------------
    You sound like a perfect fit to the clan :)

I'll send you mumble info in a PM and you get full access to the forum after the trail has ended(14days).

Also follow these steps.

1. Go to your Profile and access the user Group Tab or click this link: Usergroup Tab

2. Now use the button "Apply to Usergroup".

3. After the 2 week trail is finished you will be granted full membership.

Welcome to the Elders of Agon ;)
    Hope you enjoy your stay!
    IT IS LIKELY THAT SOMETHING UNLIKELY WILL HAPPEN

[expander]Click me for info[/expander]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Jiron“ ()