The "The history of my Avatar Name" Thread - to minimize waiting time

The "The history of my Avatar Name" Thread - to minimize waiting time

Just another useless thread - call it forumgames.

For usual noone can choose his name on his own, its everytime the fault of your parents, but in a game you have the choice, so tell us!

Whats the history of your Avatarname, or why have you chosen your name?

Weird Earb

In old Ultima Online history i was running around as Esgeroth - why? Every awesome name got banned because it was out of a movie.

In 2006 we were playing this 2D game "soldiers" and i created a character named White Earp - in a white suit, after watching the movie "Whyatt Earp" (Wildwestmarshall)

In 2007 the game Tabula Rasa started and to avoid a ban, i switched the First name to "Weird" which was pretty fitting to my character and the last name to Earb to make it absolutly unique.

Most people dont know Whyatt Earp, but he should be as famous as Winnetou :P
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!
      Morgan Kane is a gunslinger/Us Marshal in a series of paperback books i used to read in my teens. Its easy reading now but it was fun books back then so the name kinda stuck.

morgankane.no/

I first used the name in Asherons Call 1. (FFA "Darktide" server) where i played him as a melee for about 3 years.
      Jiron Killua

Trained in the arts of Assassination since he was 2 year old, current age unknown.
      His Familiy consists of Assassins for hire that currently are repported to reseide on a remote mountain somewhere on Agon.
      None has yet to make it past the Devil guarding the entrance to the mountain pass and lived to tell about it.

Last sighting of Killua was during a Hunt for Jiron Dawn. None was heard of again.
      Except for the one that ran away, smart man.

/end of brifing.
      IT IS LIKELY THAT SOMETHING UNLIKELY WILL HAPPEN

[expander]Click me for info[/expander]
      Fayt has followed me around since maybe 2007, where I played a game called "Star Ocean: Til the end of time", and the main character was named Fayt Liengod.

My first ever use of the name was in Tibia, whereas the name was Faytera (Fayt was taken, so Faytera was a mix of Fayt and Tera (a char from Final Fantasy 6(?))).

After that my name has always been Fayt, Faytera etc., and obviously in Darkfall Fayt Pirate.

The next installment is Fayt Ality (As in Mortal Kombat, Fatality).

:D

Fayt Ality

Hottest mage in all of Agon.
      My Original gamer name is Vasilij Zajtsev or just Zajtsev (a russian world war 2 sniper hero), but to avoid all the fucking russian whispers I got it changed to Black Beard for 3 reasons.

1: I like the pirate code, drink, eat, plunder and get the ladies. Black Beard is one of worlds most famous pirates in all these aspects.
      2: I usually in winter times have a somewhat black beard and I love the warm it brings to my face.
      3: Most of the Russians ive to meet are big rascist, so they would never ever whisper me again or they would send hate tells and get reported and banned - thats a win-win situation :)
      I have had many nicks since I started playing video games online. My first was Kalinka, because at the time I was hugely fascinated by communism and the soviets portrayed in movies, I loved their communist plain accent and was actually planning on becoming a diplomat with a degree in Russian languge. But I was about 11 then and had no idea this was actually the name of a very famous kind of vodka they sell all over Norway, so I dropped it and went with Kalizka instead. Still communism fanboi.

My second nick was Ludo, you know what it is, it's like the most weird ass board game I played with my grandmother a lot as a kid. Horrible idea, I was laughed at everywhere.

For a brief time it was Big Willy, because I once heard a story about some dude in WoW that had the name Big Willy, and in the early days of wow the name rules were realy strict, so a gm ordered him to change it, and he just changed it to Bigger Willy. Kind of an straight up fuck you statement, hilarious.

Now it's fRdz, I was nicknamed Fredz by my classmates and I'm pretty much known under that name in the place where I live, so I just stripped a letter. It's short too so it ain't no hassle calling it out and it's quite distinct. My life story.

Haha, I found this song too, I kinda wanna go back to that name now, this song is hilarious.
      [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_A7Hu0uKNw[/video]

fRdz schrieb:

I have had many nicks since I started playing video games online. My first was Kalinka, because at the time I was hugely fascinated by communism and the soviets portrayed in movies, I loved their communist plain accent and was actually planning on becoming a diplomat with a degree in Russian languge. But I was about 11 then and had no idea this was actually the name of a very famous kind of vodka they sell all over Norway, so I dropped it and went with Kalizka instead. Still communism fanboi.

My second nick was Ludo, you know what it is, it's like the most weird ass board game I played with my grandmother a lot as a kid. Horrible idea, I was laughed at everywhere.

For a brief time it was Big Willy, because I once heard a story about some dude in WoW that had the name Big Willy, and in the early days of wow the name rules were realy strict, so a gm ordered him to change it, and he just changed it to Bigger Willy. Kind of an straight up fuck you statement, hilarious.

Now it's fRdz, I was nicknamed Fredz by my classmates and I'm pretty much known under that name in the place where I live, so I just stripped a letter. It's short too so it ain't no hassle calling it out and it's quite distinct. My life story.

Haha, I found this song too, I kinda wanna go back to that name now, this song is hilarious.
      [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_A7Hu0uKNw[/video]

Red Army Choir Waring!
      While listening to T.R.A.C. you may experience;
      rapid beard growth, extreme muscle mass increase, high testosterone levels, the ability to use any military weapon ever crafted, better music taste, a Russian accent.
      If you experience any of these I could suggest visiting your doctor immediately, then again all of the above doesn't sound bad.

haha was one of the comments in another kalinka vid.