Neverwinter PvP

Neverwinter PvP

I was told to post here once I got my Neverwinter first impressions up.
      Well I actually did not post the first impressions, however I did just release an episode where we try out PvP, and so I'll share that here instead for those interested :)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE3a35KVFto[/video]

p.s: use the full url on the forum :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Jiron“ ()

Weird Earb schrieb:

How is the game feeling?

It's a little early to tell, but I got a whole series lined up to cover it as I find out :)
      I will say this, it's a AAA themepark for the positives and negatives that comes with it.
      I probably dont have to point out the obvious negatives of themeparks to this crowd, so the one thing I really like so far, that AAA games usually gets right and indies don't - and that "feel" good is this:
      Character control.
      You can fuse with your character so to say, it does what you want it to, when you want it to. few games aside from wow for all it's faults, does this.
      It's entertaining me plenty right now, and it's free to play and all so I don't mind spending some time there.
      I have my doubts about it's longevity though, so we shall see in future episodes.
      When i watched you first video of it, the first thing that hit me was that it kinda looked like wow and kinda had the same questing as wow :)

It also feelt pretty simple, you are being told everything you should do and hand held trough the game :)

I guess it is a good game for some people tough, probably a reasone why so many cloones are being made :)

Do you know what this game had that wow and guild wars 2 dont? or is it basicly about the same?
      Why should someone read the text? stop it before i stop you! :)

sindur schrieb:

When i watched you first video of it, the first thing that hit me was that it kinda looked like wow and kinda had the same questing as wow :)

It also feelt pretty simple, you are being told everything you should do and hand held trough the game :)

I guess it is a good game for some people tough, probably a reasone why so many cloones are being made :)

Do you know what this game had that wow and guild wars 2 dont? or is it basicly about the same?

Yea, as I said it's a themepark, so it's very wow'ish. (including all your points above)
      It's all the same stuff that you've come to expect from any run of the mill high budget themepark.
      I'm generally opposed to those, but I do try to not rule out all aspects of them.
      What it has that wow and GW2 did not, is cool combat animations and reticule targeting (none-tab target) that just feels fun for some reason.
      That and the foundry, which is a quest making tool for players, that I think they might probably be basing a little to much of their endgame on :P
      Other then that it's just all your standard MMORPG stuff done well. By that I mean that compared to all the games over the past few years that tried to outdo wow at being wow, this is probably the most sucessfull at it thus far.
      Not promoting it, just having a bit of casual fun in it for now :)

edit:
      As for what it has that GW2 don't and is my major beef with GW2: Roles i.e holy trinity.
      I could not stand the zergfests that was GW2 group content.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Obzzarver“ ()