Playing a game

Playing a game

Games are alot more fun when played together, is anyone interessted in gathering up on teamspeak/mumble (this week or next week) and starting a new game? I'm currently playing eve online as many of you know, but I'm in a solo clan (not very active :( and quite lonely )

So how about it do any of you guys wanna get together and start playing something like eve or mortal online? we could do some sort of event. If people are interessted in starting eve I could help out alot. There is a great 21 day trial I think, and we've already got a few veterans playing the game.

if there is any interesst in mortal online I've got a decently developed armor crafter and weapon smith I've also got a maxed out hybrid and a fighter I started when I last played (it's not very lvled). This could be really fun aswell, it's free to play (with capped skills at 60 out of a 100) So it wouldn't require any money investment to try out. Also we have someone in our clan playing this already aswell?
      I suggest that we gather in our Mumble and take it from there. These last two days it has been me Sindur and Jiron. If we really want to have a community we should atleast use the same voicechat even if we are playing different games.
      It has always been that when people start playing other games they also stop coming on Mumble. I don't see the problem having people playing different games and still be on Mumble, it is easy to make new game channels or mute if you don't want to be disturbed.

Reidar Beck schrieb:

I suggest that we gather in our Mumble and take it from there. These last two days it has been me Sindur and Jiron. If we really want to have a community we should atleast use the same voicechat even if we are playing different games.
      It has always been that when people start playing other games they also stop coming on Mumble. I don't see the problem having people playing different games and still be on Mumble, it is easy to make new game channels or mute if you don't want to be disturbed.

yeah just start comming on the elders mumble and we can discuss some game.

Suggestions
      Mortal Online
      Darkfall UW
      APB (ALL point bulletin)
      Planetside 2
      Why should someone read the text? stop it before i stop you! :)
      I'm still in Lanzarote for another week. Willing to try something new. Have played MO and Eve before but both solo and didn't enjoy much. Would try again though. I have pre-ordered a game called repopulation which looks like a promising indie pvp/sandbox game, last game I did that with though was Xsyon which was awful last time I looked. ttfn, tomorrow I'm doing my 300th scuba dive so no beer tonight, all the diving here is deep and needs a sensible approach
      Great Idea, i am for using the Elders Teamspeak, also with Spacepatrol Roamers :P

Ive also started with MO but lost interest after 1 week. Eve got some mayor improvements and its smoother than it ever was.

-btw, a few more elders and we are awesome in faction war.
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!
      I've also been looking at the repopulation since Demelza mentioned it some 2 months ago. Basically it sounds like the perfect MMO if they can implement what they are saying on their website. Just look at their siege plans: therepopulation.com/index.php/game-features/siege-system

It will be free to play but with a option to upgrade your account for extra inventory slots and ingame store for buying boosters and cosmetic stuff.

I will probably buy an account for 50$ as it sounds very promising. In comparison DF still haven't updated their website with the new Warrior and Skirmisher roles.
      which server should we use ? 4
        Elders Mumble (1) 25%
        Elders Teamspeak (2) 50%
        Elders Spaceroaming teamspeak :P (1) 25%
      nice to see some interesst, we should decide on a voice program that we could start hanging out on since we are using several different ones. As you've said there are a few on the elders mumble. At the same time the spaceroamers are using a teamspeak.

Reidar Beck schrieb:

. These last two days it has been me Sindur and Jiron. If we really want to have a community we should atleast use the same voicechat even if we are playing different games.
      All 3 Servers are hosted by Ehrgeiz, so - Roamers/Elders = the same

But on Roamers TS is the main language german, but on the other side of the coin more people. If we take the Elders TS its specially for us and we have it, so im for the Elders TS.
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!

Demelza Poldark schrieb:

I'm still in Lanzarote for another week. Willing to try something new. Have played MO and Eve before but both solo and didn't enjoy much. Would try again though. I have pre-ordered a game called repopulation which looks like a promising indie pvp/sandbox game, last game I did that with though was Xsyon which was awful last time I looked. ttfn, tomorrow I'm doing my 300th scuba dive so no beer tonight, all the diving here is deep and needs a sensible approach

Is scuba dive dangeraous? it sounds like fun :P
      Why should someone read the text? stop it before i stop you! :)
      wish I could scuba dive :/ I did that and found out that when I was a kid I had my ear operated with some thingy and it punctured the eardrum(or whatever it is in english) and cus of that its quite hard to equalice pressure when goin diving =)

But the times I*ve been it was awesome and painfull as hell xD
      IT IS LIKELY THAT SOMETHING UNLIKELY WILL HAPPEN

[expander]Click me for info[/expander]