Darkfall Patch notes

Darkfall Patch notes

Hotfix 22.5.2014

Spoiler anzeigen
      Character movement

Further tweaked character movement to make it feel more responsive and accurate. This will be noticeable when sprinting + turning using mouse (also known as ice-skating), or when switching directions when strafing.
      Fixed a sync issue with player jumping turning and strafing.

General Fixes

Fixed a bug that affected essence drop rates negatively and inferior material drop rates positively. Now essences will drop more and inferior materials a lot less depending on the danger level of the area.
      Crafting masteries will not appear disabled if you do not own them in the crafting skill selection window
      Fixed a client crash that was triggered when the first skill that a character selected in the crafting session after login was salvaging.
      Fixed a bug with the role changing timer (Every time a player was getting a debuff or health damage, combat timer was kicking in and the cool down was setting back to 15 minutes).
      Increased base crafting speed by 40%
      Fix for gui button not resetting after fulfilling last available crafting order
      Fix for clan holding structures that were disabled at server shut-down being re-enabled (with 0-health) at server startup

New recipe requirements for smelting (you can map these equally to the 3 other conversion skills)

Iron Ingot - Coal x1 (from 2)
      Selentine Ingot - Coal x3 (from 4)
      Veilron Ingot - Coal x4 (from 5)
      Neithal Ingot - Coal x5 (from 7)
      Leenspar Ingot - Coal x6 (from 8)
      Theyril Ingot - Coal x8 (from 10)

Increased 5% the Coal, Lye, Quicklime, Linseed in normal nodes in safe zones (these decrease from danger level) and decreased 5% the inferior materials.

Further adjusted the loot tables of all Horror and some Monstrosity monsters. They now drop Leenspar tier materials as well as Theyril ones.
      Added 100% chance to get 10 to 20 of one of the following (so 25% each) Coal, Lye, Quicklime, Linseed from small treasure maps
      Various Freak to Villain tier monsters now drop conversion materials

Patch 21.5.2014 - ECONOMY PATCH

Spoiler anzeigen
      http://www.darkfallonline.com/news/patch-notes-may-21

---->Spyglas has 3 charges - range: 0,5 tiles from the crows nest of a scraper
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!
      i was yesterday just for an hour online, doing Ravens. The Raven Veterans ( Villians) have an increased drop rate.

LOOTTABLE

Please add if you know of other mobs. This is just from my findings, so the amounts could be higher or lower than what I've listed.

All Coal/Lye/Linseed/Quicklime drops are 100% of the time, off of each type of that mob family. IE Hogoblin Officer drops the same amount of Coal as a Hogoblin Grunt does. A lot of these mobs also drop pigments for dyes and have a small chance at runestones and portal shards.

Resources:

Coal:

Hobgoblins: 2-4 per kill.
      Gnolls: 1-2 per kill.

Lye:

Matayins: 1-2 per kill
      Ghouls: 2-3 per kill

Linseed:

Ogre Bullies: 2-4 per kill
      Hags: 1-2

Quicklime:

Beastman: 1-2 per kill
      Grave Shot: 2-3 per kill

-------------------------

Rare Resource Materials are a 100% drop rate. (So far)

Scourges:

Eodrin: 3-11 Leenspar Timber (Not Wood) per kill. Chance at Medium Map, Large Map, Leenspar Key.

Firescourge: 2-4 Leenspar Ingots. Chance at Medium Map, Large Map, Leenspar Key.

Naeled Elder: 1-7 Veilron Leather (Not 100% of the time).

Neithal Golem: 1-10 Neithal Essence. Chance at Large Map, Medium Map, Leenspar Key. No Alloy so far.

Veilron Golem: 1-10 Veilron Essence. Chance at Large Map, Medium Map, Leenspar Key. No alloy so far.

Deathless Mage: 3 Leenspar Rawhide. Chance at Large Map, Medium Map, Leenspar Key.

Necroguardian:

Forestwalker:

Icejarl:

Hand of Khamset:

Sword of Sin:

Steward of Sin:

Monstrosities:

Grimdrake: 1-5 Theyril Rawhide, 1-5 Leenspar Rawhide. Chance at Large Map, Medium Map, Leenspar Key, 3 Runestones, Portal Shard.

Celestial Prime: 1-5 Theyril Cotton, 1-5 Leenspar Cotton. Chance at Large Map, Medium Map, Leenspar Key. Skins for 1-5 Celestial Souls.

Leenspar Golem: 1-15 Leenspar Essence. Chance at Large Map, Medium Map, Leenspar Key, 3 Runestones, Portal Shard. Skins for 1-3 Golemite Alloy.

Theyril Golem: 1-10 Theyril Essence. Chance at Large Map, Medium Map, Leenspar Key, 3 Runestones, Portal Shard. Skins for 1-5 Golemite Alloy.

Kraken:

Baradron:

Sir Davosh: (Likely unchanged)

Erodach: (Likely unchanged)

Horrors:

Shorax:

Vykersis:

Imperator:

-------------------------------

Additional Notes:

Terror level mobs still drop refined Selentine and Veilron materials, but not 100% of the time, and when they do drop they are in small amounts.

The three spawn of firescourges on Cairn is very profitable to farm with this change. There is also a Iron Ore super node in the spawn for down time.

Assuming the above pattern holds true I would guess that Icejarls drop leenspar leather or rawhide, and that Hands of Khamset would drop leenspar cotton or cloth.

Monstrosities still aren't worth the farm imo. I killed a Leenspar Golem this morning and got 4 leenspar essence, dust, and beads. Clan mate killed Theyril Golem, got 2 theyril essence, dust, and beads. Bad. Eodrins/Firescourges are worth farming now.

Overall I like the changes to the Coal line of materials dropping 100% of the time from lesser mobs. Much more efficient to farm rather than harvest. Get out there and start fighting over spawns!

Feel free to reply in this thread and I'll update as necessary.
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!