Public PK Statement by Mirador

Public PK Statement by Mirador

Ladies and Gentlemen!
      I copied the official statement from Painkillers from darkfallonline.com into our news section:

Original: forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=301443

PK going solo
      We, Pain Killers, have left the NATO alliance to try life on the smaller scale. We've been with NATO for about a year, and we've had lots of fun together. To leave wasn't an easy decision for us, but we felt that going solo again would be the best thing for us as a clan.

PK -> NATO status
      We've left NATO on a good note, and we still have many friends within the NATO clans. It is people we have been playing with, daily, for about a year... We will miss them all, and our political status with them is "Friendly". If there is an uncertainty of what that means, it means that if we find you fighting a NATO member, and we happen to pass by, we'll help the NATO guy over you any day of the week, and twice on sundays.

NATO/HoN war
      NATO contacted HoN about peace after the siege on Seelie, but HoN would not accept a peaceful settlement of the war at that time. So, us leaving NATO could have been timed better... The people of NATO are our friends, and we didn't want to leave them "out in the cold", but we didn't want to wait for however long the NATO/HoN war would drag out either. We've agreed on a 4 week defense pact against HoN. I've also informed Ghost Blackmane - SG of Amnesia (HoN) - of this so it should be no surprise to them should they siege a NATO holding and they find Pain Killers defending it.

Holdings
      Pain Killers owned the holdings of Aldan Enak, Alberworth and Ymmenek when we were in NATO. To make transfers easier, we swapped Seelie for Alberworth with Dragon Clan as Seelie currently was under our name (since after the siege last week), and we've now completed the transfers of Aldan Enak and Ymmenek so they're now both under the PK flag. We're aiming to sell both Seelie and Ymmenek, and we're looking for a decent holding to buy instead.

I hope this will satisfy everyones need for information on the topic. Further questions can be directed to me in-game, or to Union Jack or Nalle Dipsoman.

/Mirador PK
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!