The INTRODUCTION of "The Elders of Agon"

Elders of Agon and Roamers were now friends for a long time, now the point is here to launch the next stage. There were bad times and good times for every clan of the tiny alliance we were all living in. Often enough we talked about of beeing just one clan - now we should be just one clan.

The first step was to launch a new clan-site, in this way a special thank you to every helper and every member who is holding "The Elders of Agon" alive.

The organisation structure of "The Elders of Agon":

Supreme Generals:
      This rank includes the administrative Leadership of "The Elders of Agon". Every difficult decision has to be affirmed by the Supreme Generals. (Excample: Sieges, to buy/sell holdings, etc...)

"Iron Lounge" and "Weird Earb"

Generals:
      This rank is a member of the "Military Staff" of the Elders of Agon. The generals are the military Leadership to organize the clan.

Jiron Dawn, Wilby Jones, Reidar Beck, Landogar Celine, Fayt Pirate

The Forum includes a special room were the Leadership of the Elders of Agon discuss primar tasks.

Officers:

The Officers are the official helpers of the Generals to organize the clan.

Soldiers:
      A full member of the Elders of Agon, private to Lieutnant. Access to the internal forum sections.

Recruit:
      After one or two weeks every member has to affirm the new recruits in a poll in the forum sections.

Yours
      Iron Lounge and Weird Earb

PS: Remember we are not a dictature, if u want to do anything special - just ask.
      Captain JAMES T. KIRK
      I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
      I will be happy about comments!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Weird Earb“ ()