Spike Dyamorte

Spike Dyamorte

Hello all.

I know little of this game and I don't know if opposite alignments can be in the same Clan. My toon is an ork so I guess if the answer to my question is no.....this may save someone having to read any further. :D

My name is Mark and I'm 45 years old, married, living in Manchester UK. I've been playing RPG type PC games for over 20 years (anyone old enough to remember "Eye of the Beholder?") and started my MMO career with the EQ2 launch. I played EQ2 for over 7 years with minor tryouts with others such as Conan, Warcraft....(never done WoW and proud). My enjoyment of EQ2 started to dwindle when my guild merged with a much bigger guild. I started new characters on the PvP server and found that I liked it. SOE managed to ruin some of the aspects of the game I enjoyed most so I thought I'd look around for another game. SWOTR offered nothing new....played Secret world beta....was not impressed so it came down to a toss up between here or mortal online.

Anyhow...I've been playing for 3 weeks (as an orc...which I believe has low pop) and the only folk I have seen have run up to me, killed me with one shot...and stolen all my gear (including someone from this guild....last night).

Despite being advised not to, (in the tips section) I like to craft my own gear. I'm in no race to max out my character but prefer to enjoy the journey. I figure this would be both an easier an more pleasant journey with some friends around and so I thought I'd apply to join your clan. I will be playing DF2 and consider my time here in DF as training in preparation for it's launch. I play most nights between 7pm-10pm UK time and most of the weekends.

If orcs are allowed in your Clan I thank you for your consideration......if not....I'll look forward to kicking your ass after another 780,000 goblin kills. :thumbsup:
    Ahoy Mark

Clan politics overrules race system, so Orkz are quiet welcome in our guild. Not so many players play orks, and most players don't live in the starting areas but in player ruled clan holdings, so thats probably why you didn't meet so many people yet.

Looking forward to see you on board soon. Happy goblin slaughtering :D