Elmegaard's Application

Elmegaard's Application

Greetings!

I am new player, who played through the trial a few months ago. To be more accurate, I am a noob. The reason I did not buy the game when I played the trial, was that I had no one to play the game with. So I am now looking for a clan who can help me learn the game, since I think this is the best game I have ever played.

I hope you will let a noob like me join. :)

Bonus info:
    I am 18 years old and I live in Denmark.

EDIT:
    If you want to talk with me or want to know more, you can give me your Mumble info and we can figure something.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Elmegaard“ ()

Welcome on our forum Elmegaard!

You are welcome in the clan - read the clan rules and tell us why do you want to join the Elders of Agon (official forum thread, friends in our clan, slaughtered ingame, etc...).

We have voicecom activity rules - if you want to play with us you have to use MUMBLE.

We will accept you as a recruit - and i hope you will have fun with us. After two weeks the trial phase ends - then you are a full member.

Yours
    Earb
    Captain JAMES T. KIRK
    I´M SORRY, I CAN´T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND HOW AWESOME I AM.

Meine Webcomicseite: simplicity.roamers.de/
    I will be happy about comments!
    sorry pal but we kinda need to speak with u ingame first just to authenticate that u are u.

no offence :)

Try to relogg again but if it doesn't work try repair the game. Just search for Darkfall (repair data) or something like that and u should find it.

If that doesn't work you should send a ticket to AV support (not recommended since AV is the derp itself).

AV>>>

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Ynrendin“ ()

Ohh I have browsed the interwebz, been trying to resolve this for hours now. I am currently in touch with a supporter, but he is suggesting I am doing what I already did..

The weird thing is, if I uninstall the game and download the newest Darkfall.exe from the homepage and run it I can't login to patch. Its like my account is not existing or something like that.

Ynrendin schrieb:

sorry pal but we kinda need to speak with u ingame first just to authenticate that u are u.

Try to relogg again but if it doesn't work try repair the game. Just search for Darkfall (repair data) or something like that and u should find it.

If that doesn't work you should send a ticket to AV support (not recommended since AV is the derp itself).

AV>>>

You need to confirm that I really am a total noob before you can allow me to enter your Mumble server. That is so cool. :P
    I just get this respond from the supporter:

Hello again,

Thank you for sending your logs, they will be helpful in pinpointing and solving your issue, and the cause of it. We have forwarded the logs to the appropriate department and will contact you shall need any additional data.

We will address the matter as soon as possible, but please note any fix may still take a while. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
    Darkfall Support

I'll never be able to login...

Elmegaard schrieb:

Ynrendin schrieb:

AV>>>

You need to confirm that I really am a total noob before you can allow me to enter your Mumble server. That is so cool. :P

Well I'm paranoid :D
    Alright, here is some of the stuff I have tried:

I have tried creating a new account with trial on, couldn't login.
    I have tried deleting everything and download the newest client, didn't help.
    I am logged in as Administrator.
    I have no firewall or anti-virus.
    I have forwarded all the ports I could find, which had anything to do with Darkfall.
    Restarted my computer countless times.
    Reinstalled the game countless times.
    Tried extracting the data files manually.

I have probably tried even more, but those are what I remember.